Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MOFO - Day 19 - So Long Chicago!

Today is a travel day for me, so my post will be short and sweet. My time in IL and Chicago is always too short. This trip was no exception. It is amazing what you can pack in to a few short days. I was so excited to dine at three really great vegan and vegan friendly places while I was here. In the next couple of days I will be chatting up both the Chicago Diner and Karyn's on Green.

Here is the even better news. Tomorrow I will be hosting another giveaway!! In honor of my trip to Chicago, I am going to give away a copy of the Chicago Diner Cookbook! How can you win your copy, you might ask? Well, tomorrow I will be posting a review of our PPK meetup at the Chicago Diner. All you need to do to be eligible to win is be a follower of the blog and post a comment on tomorrow's post. It's that easy.

Well kiddies, it is late here and I must get ready for my travels. Make sure to check in and comment tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Kenike said...

Me me me! I will be posting tomorrow for sure!!

mikaila said...

I hope you enjoy Chicago Diner, I know I did!

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I'm awarding you the Liebster Award for awesome mofo blogging :)

http://veganfoodstains.blogspot.com/2011/10/vegan-mofo-day-19.html

Veg-In-Training said...

I meant to comment a couple of days ago, but I have been playing catch up since getting back from my trip. Thank you so much for awarding me the Liebster award!!! I need to check out some of my favorite blogs and see how many followers they have. Awesome!!!