Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MOFO - Day 3 - More Jalapeno Fun

Today's post is going to be short and just slightly sweet. I've got a busy day ahead of me: a full day of work and two school assignments to complete before midnight. So forgive my lack of inspiration for the day. Thankfully others are inspired and inspiring me! I am fortunate enough to be a tester for several talented and fabulous cook book authors. It keeps my fridge and my tummy full of all sorts of wonderfulness. This tasty looking post hails from Carla Kelley's upcoming project. I like to think she developed this recipe just for my MOFO theme...but that would be a bit egotistical. I can say that this was a nice change from normally sweet carrot soups. It has a spicy anti-oxidant kick! As an added boost it is believed that jalapenos have an anti-cancer quality. Yay soup!

Spicy Carrot Soup



3 comments:

Carla said...

Well, it sort of was just for you! I had the recipe inmind and then you said you wanted chile recipes so I just brought it forward a little for you!

Veg-In-Training said...

Thanks for that Carla! It's a challenge to come up with a recipes a day for me this month. I think this is the busiest month I've had yet this year.

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Yum! I love carrot soup!