Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sorry For the Break - Be Back Soon

Hey Guys and Gals,

Sorry I have been MIA. As many of you know, I work full time and I am two classes away from finishing my business degree. I have been super busy with school work and a fun cooking project that you will soon know about. Maybe once that is done, you will forgive me. In the mean time, I will tease you with this lovely picture of Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with Cilantro-Pumpkin Seed Pesto.


Of course I can't forget to let you know about the next Food Network Friday. We'll be taking on Anne Burrells Braciole recipe. This one should be a real challenge, but we FNF fanatics are ready. See the delicious results on Friday, October, 8th.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Kim, thanks for asking on my blog! I'm actually going to post the results on that Monday, Oct. 4th this time. It's going to be a doozie!